Booking Terms and Conditions
All Rentals are subject to the following booking/rental conditions
- All correspondence will be sent to the person who initially registered the booking request.
- The booking is not accepted until acknowledged by us.
- The booking form must be accompanied by a £150 or $240 (USD) per week deposit.
- The balance, including the refundable £200 or $320 (USD) security deposit must be paid at least 12 weeks prior to the rental date.
- Provisional Booking A provisional booking can be made by telephone or email with a secure deposit, Dates will be held for 7 days while awaiting payment, if payment is not received the dates will be open for enquiry
- Rental Period:The rental period commences at 1600hr, local time on the day of arrival as indicated on the booking form, Our villa must be vacated 1100hrs local time on the day of departure.
- Refundable Security Deposit:A security deposit of £200 or $320 (USD) per booking is required, this deposit will be returned to you within 28 days of your departure after we have received confirmation from the Caretakers that our villa has been left in a more than satisfactory condition and the keys have been returned.
- Accommodation: The accommodation must not be used in such a way as to cause damage or disturbance to the property, neighbouring tenants or residents.
- We request that guests agree to adhere to economical use of the air-conditioning/heating, ensuring that it is not left on all night or when the villa is empty.
- The barbeque should be cleaned when finished with.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the villa, this is for the comfort of future guests However you are welcome to use the terrace area. At no time are pets permitted on the premises. Please be considerate of neighbouring guests or residents particularly when using the pool area in the evening.
- Topless sunbathing as this is a Muslim country please be discrete so as not to offend locals.
- Liability:Although every effort is made to ensure that our villa is in perfect order for you holiday in the unlikely event that circumstances beyond our control could cause the cancellation of any booking the owners reserve the right to cancel the booking at any time and shall only be liable to refund the monies already paid by the guest(s) or to make alternative arrangements with the agreement of the guest(s).
- No compensation will be paid in the even that we have to change if we offer same standard alternative accommodation.
- As owners we do not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage(s) of personal effects however caused while staying in or about our property.
- Guests are requested not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool. Diving is not permitted (as pools are only 6ft deep). As owners we will not be liable for change caused by forced major events, e.g. war, riots, strikes, fire, flood, natural disasters at airports or weather conditions or other events beyond our control. ( We strongly advise you to take out your own holiday and medical insurance for all members of your party).
- Cancellation: In the event that you cancel your booking, for whatever reason the following cancellation charges will apply:- (we reserve the right to cancel the booking if balance is not paid by the due date)
|In excess of 8 weeks prior to the rental date
|Between 6 & 8 weeks prior to the rental date
||50% of total rental costs
|Between 4 & 6 weeks prior to the rental date
||75% of total rental costs
|Less than 4 weeks prior to the rental date
||The full rental costs
- Amendments: Alterations to confirmed bookings may be made at owners discretion, If any client wishes to make alterations they need to contact us direct and also confirm in writing.
- Location of Our Villa & Key Collection: Between 3 & 7 weeks prior to your departure date providing that final payment has been received specific instructions as to our villa's location will be sent be it by post or email regarding contact numbers etc. On calling our Caretakers on your arrival in Dalaman they will give you further instruction regarding the keys for the villa.
- Complaints: In the unlikely even of a complaint during your stay please contact our local Caretaker who will do their best to assist and rectify the matter as soon as is practically possible. If the problem persists or is unresolved the owners must be notified immediately. However we cannot be held responsible for any errors omissions or changes beyond our control